Call for graduate students and research trainees！
Our laboratory accepts students from the Department of Chemistry ＆ Biotechnology, and Advanced Interdisciplinary Studies, Graduate School of Engineering, The University of Tokyo. For details, please refer to the admissions guide for each major. In addition, there is a research training system at the Institute of Industrial Science (IIS), so students from other universities can also be accepted. Please feel free to contact us for laboratory visits and consultations for future study.
■ March 22th to 25th, 2020, Dr. Minami will talk at “The 100th Chemical Society of Japan Annual Meeting” (Chiba, Japan).
■ April 22nd to 25th, 2020, Dr. Minami will talk at “International Conference on Electronics Packaging 2020” (Tokyo, Japan).
■ July 29th to 31st, 2020, Dr. Minami will talk at “20th IEEE International Conference on Nanotechnology” (Montreal, Canada).
■ December 15th to 20th, 2020, Dr. Minami will talk at “Pacifichem 2020” (Honolulu, USA).
■ March 17th to 19th, 2020, Dr. Minami will talk at “The 87th Electrochemical Society of Japan Spring Meeting” (Aichi, Japan).
■ March 22th to 25th, 2020, Mr. Lyu will talk at “The 100th Chemical Society of Japan Annual Meeting” (Chiba, Japan).
■ May 25th to 27th, 2020, Dr. Minami will talk at “The 69th SPSJ Annual Meeting” (Fukuoka, Japan).
- NEW! Prof. Minami gave an invited talk at invited talk at the 142nd Committee of Organic Materials for Information Science, Subcommittee C, JSPS.
- Prof. Minami gave an invited talk at Seoul National Univ. (SNU) / IIS, The Univ. of Tokyo Joint Workshop on Innovative Micro/Nano systems.
- Prof. Minami gave a keynote lecture at 2019 International Conference for Leading and Young Medical Scientists (IC-LYMS 2019).
- Prof. Minami made an oral presentation at IEICE Technical Committee on Organic Molecular Electronics.
- Prof. Minami gave an invited talk at SMMiL-E Workshop on BioMEMS for cancer (Institut de Biologie de Lille, France).