Call for graduate students and research trainees！
Our laboratory accepts students from the Department of Chemistry ＆ Biotechnology, and Advanced Interdisciplinary Studies, Graduate School of Engineering, The University of Tokyo. For details, please refer to the admissions guide for each major. In addition, there is a research training system at the Institute of Industrial Science (IIS), so students from other universities can also be accepted. Please feel free to contact us for laboratory visits and consultations for future study.
- Dr. Minami has been selected for the NEDO Entrepreneurs Program (NEP), an R&D-based startup support program!
- Dr. Minami's research has been accepted as a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B) in 2021!
- Mr. Ohshiro, Mr. Matsumoto, Mr. Yuan, Mr. Tang, Mr. Wu and Mr. Kamato have joined our lab!
- Ms. Mitobe made an oral presentation at the 101st Spring Meeting of the Chemical Society of Japan.
- Mr. Asano and Mr. Zhou made an oral presentation at the 68th Spring Meeting of the Japan Society of Applied Physics.
- Our paper regarding the detection of cysteine and glutathione using chemosensor array has been selected as a Cover Picture of Applied Bio Materials!
■ May 22nd, 2021, Dr. Minami will talk at “The 81st Annual Meeting of the Japanese Society for Analytical Chemistry” (Online).
■ June 27th to 28th, 2021, Dr. Minami will talk at “The 18th Symposium on Host-Guest and Supramolecular Chemistry ” (Online).
■ July 28th to 30th, 2021, Dr. Minami will talk at “The 21st IEEE International Conference on Nanotechnology” (Montreal, Canada).
■ December 16th to 21th, 2021, Dr. Minami will talk at “Pacifichem 2021” (Honolulu, USA).
[Postponed] ■ Dr. Minami will talk at “M1 Forum+ (Toyota Motor Corp.)” (Aichi, Japan).
■ May 22nd to 23rd, 2021, Mr. Zhou and Mr. Lyu will talk at“The 81st Analytical Chemistry Symposium (2021)” (Online)
■ May 26th to 28th, 2021, Mr. Zhou will talk at “The 101st Spring Meeting of the Chemical Society of Japan (2021).” (online)