Call for graduate students and research trainees！
Our laboratory accepts students from the Department of Chemistry ＆ Biotechnology, and Advanced Interdisciplinary Studies, Graduate School of Engineering, The University of Tokyo. For details, please refer to the admissions guide for each major. In addition, there is a research training system at the Institute of Industrial Science (IIS), so students from other universities can also be accepted. Please feel free to contact us for laboratory visits and consultations for furture study.
■ October 24th, 2019, Dr. Minami will talk in “20 years of Microfluidics between France and Japan” (Paris, France).
■ November 6th to 9th, 2019, Dr. Minami will talk in “3rd Asian Conference on Chemosensors and Imaging Probes“.
■ November 27th to 29th, 2019, Dr. Minami will talk in “IDW(International Display Workshops) ’19” (Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan).
■ December 11th to 12th, 2019, Dr. Minami will talk in “Bordeaux workshop” (Bordeaux, France).
■ December 13th, 2019, Dr. Minami will talk in “SMMiL-E Workshop on BioMEMS for cancer” (Institut de Biologie de Lille, Lille, France).
■ January 23rd, 2020, Dr. Minami will talk in “Japan Society for the Promotion of Science, Organic Materials for Information Science, 142nd Committee C Section” (Tokyo, Japan).
■ January 24th, 2020, Dr. Minami will talk in “SPSJ Symposium of Research Group on Supramolecules” (Chuo University, Tokyo, Japan).
■ December 15th to 20th, 2020, Dr. Minami will talk in “Pacifichem 2020” (Honolulu, Hawaii, USA).
■ October 27th to 31st, 2020, Mr. Lee will talk in “µTAS 2019” (Basel, Switzerland).
■ November 18th to 20th, 2020, Mr. Lee will talk in “IEEE CPMT Symposium Japan” (Kyoto, Japan).
- NEW! Prof. Minami gave an invited talk at UTC iLite LIMMS workshop (University of Technology of Compiègne) .
- NEW! Prof. Minami gave an invited talk at UTC iLite LIMMS workshop (Centre Hepato Biliare, Villejuif) .
- NEW! Mr. Zhang and Mr. Asano made poster presentations at The 9th CSJ Chemistry Festa2019.
- Manuscript of Dr. Hamedpour, Ms. Sasaki and Mr. Zhang has been accepted in Analytical Chemistry！
- Prof. Minami won The 17th Organic Molecular and Bioelectronics Group Encouragement Award from the Japan Society of Applied Physics!